Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hula hoops really

So the last couple days I have been feeling old. I think it all started when I was at a show and was hit with a Hula hoop. Let me be clear this was an indoor show. First of all I think that this practice is stupid inside or out but, even more so when it is done inside. Hula hoops are so stupid and I am not sure exactly why mostly females do it but they do. Let me tell you ladies if you are doing it because you think it is sexy let  me assure you that it is not. There is nothing sexy about anyone in a half squat with there legs shoulders width apart trying to move thier hips in a cricle. I can't believe that I am saying this but, Noodle dance for god sakes! Did I just sleep through this trend? Am I to the point in life where social trends are passing me by? Here is the another question did I ever care about social trends until I was older and worried about being older? 
Yeah think about it.

3 comments:

Evan Nelson said...

If you don't think women hula-hooping is sexy, then I don't know what to say to you anymore.

word verification: spelev

which is Yiddish for the circular motion a female makes when hula-hooping.

Fran said...

If you don't think hoop dancing is sexy, go to Youtube.com and search for hoopalicious. She started this whole thing and many have emerged since then with their own style of hoop dance. Not all are her students but many of the most successful ones are. Try it and you might find that there's something in there for you too.

Mamalicious

dandykins said...

Okay,that was weird... who on earth is that person?