Friday, February 15, 2008

So I was thinking at work always a bad idea

So I work at the Harley shop that is in MSP airport. So before you say how can a Harley shop be in an airport? We just sell T-shirts and things like cat tools yes CAT TOYS!!! A lot of bikers apprently are a closeted cat lovers. Anyway I was sitting there at Six AM and wachting this stupid Harley video where everyone is Covered in red white and blue. So that gave me a thought Why is Harley so pro American but the MAKE EVERYTHING IN CHINA!!!!! God Bless America lets not keep Jobs here but lets ship all the jobs overseas. We can still make money off of pariotism. I realize that everyone dose it but it does not mean that everyone should do it or get away with it.

Another thing that I say a work is that there is a new SHREK musical making its opening night this week. Really you are telling me that no one could crap out something even a tiny bit orginal. I can't wait for the Die Hard Musical for fuck sake!!!!!

3 comments:

Al said...

I've heard the broken glass dance in the Die Hard musical is divine.

And doesn't that line in Die Hard just sum up America's outsourcing perfectly?

"Yippie-ky-yay, muthafucka!"

Kris Kerzman for President 2024 said...

I can't wait for the "Hairspray" musical based on the movie based on the musical based on the movie.

Britta Trygstad said...

Die Hard as a musical.... that might actually be interesting. I'll get started on my screenplay and score.

I totally agree about the GOD BLESS AMERICA (made in China) thing. It's sick.