Monday, February 11, 2008

Non Viloence My ASS

We need a good riot to clean out the system……… So this fallowing phrase is for Big Brother ever wachtful. I do not condone any violent acts and therefore do support the idea of a riot. I am just saying that its about time to clean out the old social system with a good old riot to bring out issue that need to be dealt with now and not later. The war is one big one as people we need to anger and take it to the dumb ass politicians that got us here in the first place. I went to Sicko recently and the story of health care hardships hit me but, what hit me the most is that the countries that had universal health care was that those governments were AFRAID of the people. Think about that for a moment………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..Done thinking? What if we actually got angry what if every legislatures offices were basically a place for angry phone calls and mail to be held. Who cares if it would be cooky for a while after a while if there were enough of us and I know there are they would have to listen. Heres an idea instead a million people marching in NY how about a Million in 50 different cities and maybe not so peacefully like that king guy maybe more like that X guy I am more of an X guy my self. I am just saying that 5% of the population in the sixties were protester and they only had half the things that we have to bicht about. I’m just saying that the old method have been wipe out by money and power and I think that we need to do more then just vote and protest we need to find a way for people to really listen.

PS

I understand that this is a a complete 360 from where I was but I am done being shouted down because I am a liberal. I am sick of reapplying every year for health care and each year loosing more benefits because I make to much that’s right me I make to much. I am sick of old fucking men telling me what is public and what is not. I am sick of DICK FUCKING CHENEY!! I am sick of people like me who complain but do nothing about it (I think that is going to change.) I just sick of saying yeah but this that and the other. Also being engage to a politically activist doesn’t hurt. I also don’t do well with moderation just look at me.

No comments: