Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yep I am here

Yes Ladies and Gents it took me a long time to get here but I am now officially here. Blog o sphere isn't that what the kids are calling it these day? I am an awful writer so please if you are looking for text that will blow your mind or become a future feature flim keep on walking partner. My friend just posed a weird question about my blog he asked if I was going to focus on one thing? Good Lord this has become a serious deal. I think it will most likely be about music and politics 2 things that seem to rev my engine. Anyway I just thought that I would let the world know that I'm here and I'm que......... Sorry wrong chat for me. Anyway Yes I have a blog.

3 comments:

Al said...

Awesome.

Britta Trygstad said...

I'm so excited!

Kris Kerzman for President 2024 said...

That's one sexy ass you're dominating there in your photo. Is this an indication of all the sexy ass you'll dominate in your blog? I hope so.

Thanks for granting the world yourself in blog form. It's long overdue.

Kerzman/Ruccolo in 2024!